Speaking of 1mm thick aluminium strip, you might imagine thin narrow metal strip rolls stacked in workshops. As a kind of metal material with excellent performance, the 1mm thick aluminium strip has a wide range of applications. The appearance of aluminum is beautiful and suitable for various surface treatments. The surface of aluminum and aluminum alloy has a layer of silver oxide film that becomes firmer after being anodized, and various colors and gloss can be produced by coloring and spraying. Then let’s take a look at the characteristics of the 1mm aluminium strip.
1. The density of 1mm thick aluminium strip is small, the density of pure aluminum is 2700kg/m3, which is about 1/3 of iron (the density of iron is 7800kg/m3).
2, the weight and strength is not high, although the strength of pure aluminum is not high, but it can be doubled by cold working, and further strengthened by adding alloying elements and then heat-treated, its strength can be comparable with high-quality alloy steel.
3. Easy to process, aluminum can be cast by any casting method. Aluminum has good plasticity and can be rolled into thin plates and foils; drawn into pipes and filaments; extruded into various profiles; can be processed by various machine tools.
4, corrosion resistance, aluminum and its alloy surface is easy to form a dense, strong oxide protective film. This protective film gives aluminum excellent resistance to atmospheric corrosion and water corrosion, and is destroyed only by the intense action of halogen ions and alkali ions. Protective measures can improve the corrosion resistance of aluminum alloys.
5. Conductivity and thermal conductivity are good. The conductivity and thermal conductivity of aluminum are second only to silver, copper and gold. If calculated according to the mass conductivity, its conductivity is double that of copper.
6. Strong reflectivity. The polished surface of 1mm thick aluminium strip has a reflectivity of more than 80% for white light. Aluminum has good reflectivity to infrared, ultraviolet, electromagnetic waves and heat radiation.
7, no magnetic, the impact does not produce sparks, sound absorption, nuclear radiation resistant color.
8. Pure aluminum has a melting point of 660 ° C and a thermal expansion coefficient of 68.1 × 10 -6 m 3 / (m 3 · K).
Reprinted from http://haomei-aluminium.com/en/News/Knowledge/1mm-thick-alu-strip-features.html