Aluminum alloy sheets can be divided into non-painted aluminium products and painted aluminium products according to their surface treatment methods.
1) Non-painted aluminum alloy products
(1) It can be divided into hammered aluminium plate (irregular pattern), embossed aluminium plate (regular pattern) and pre-passivated alumina surface treatment plate.
(2) This kind of product is not painted on the surface of the aluminium sheet, and has low requirements on the appearance of the surface and low price.
2) Painting aluminium products
According to the coating process can be divided into: spray plate products and pre-roll coating aluminium plate;
According to the type of paint, it can be divided into: polyester, polyurethane, polyamide, modified silicon, epoxy resin, fluorocarbon and so on.
(2) Among various coatings, the main performance difference is the resistance to sunlight ultraviolet rays. The most commonly used coating on the front is fluorocarbon paint (PVDF), which has strong resistance to ultraviolet rays. Polyester or epoxy resin coatings can be selected as protective coatings on the back. In addition, a tearable protective film can be attached to the front.
Main Technical Performance Requirements of Aluminum Alloys
Density (kg/m): 2705
Modulus of Elasticity (kN/cm): 6900
Thermal conductivity [W/(m.C)]: 214
Longitudinal thermal expansion coefficient [m m/(m C)]: 24 *10
Melting point 650 note: suitable for 3004 and 3015 Al-Mn-Mg alloys